agriculture Equipment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

support roller

Go down

support roller Empty support roller

Post  haoshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:36 am

Roller roller. Long life, dust, water, corrosion resistance, low noise, low energy consumption
Buffer roller. Installed conveyor feed point, its role is mainly to reduce the impact of the whereabouts of materials to avoid damage belt conveyor idlers.
Mine roller. Mine roller to meet the requirements of long-term outdoor operation. Can produce different specifications according to customer needs products that bushing, liner, foil, lining wheel, slider
Spiral rubber roller. Such a high roller surface wear aprons a few laps, can effectively prevent dust into the return section of belt, also prevent the return roller with the surface active material.
Tapered roller. The adoption of standard design, manufacturing technology, will design and manufacture of roller raised to a higher level. Welcome new and old customers to order.
Cast rubber roller. Bi spiral, automatic adjustment, the belt does not make deviation; dustproof, waterproof, corrosion resistance, low noise, low energy consumption; one-way, reverse transport can be common.
Roller roller roller into the buffer roller, roller mine,Spiral rubber roller,Tapered roller,Cast rubber roller.

haoshi

Back to top Go down